Jamie L. Manson wrote the column entitled Grace on the Margins for National Catholic Reporter for 12 years. She recently left that post to become the President of Catholics for Choice.
We talk about her journey as an out-lesbian Catholic journalist. We talk about reproductive health as a human right. We talk about her deep sacramental spirituality. We talk about Pope Francis…who, by the way… does he read Jamie’s columns? Take a listen and see what you think.
Episode 33: Episode 33: Preaching Hope with Kayla August – On a Mission
- Episode 33: Episode 33: Preaching Hope with Kayla August
- Episode 32: Episode 32: Catholic Climate Covenant with Anna Robertson
- Episode 31: Episode 31:: Priestess with Erin Duffy-Burke
- Episode 30: Episode 30: Modern Catholics with Maureen Day
- Episode 29: Episode 29: Beauty in Broken Places with Elizabeth Bowler
Other resources Jamie mentioned:
Read Jamie’s columns in National Catholic Reporter
Fulton Case Before SCOTUS Could Be “Crushing Blow” to LGBTQ Rights
Pope Francis still places heterosexual couples above LGBTQ people like me
Desecration of sacred images demands bolder action from Vatican
Pope Francis apologizes that Amazon synod ‘Pachamama’ was thrown into Tiber River
LGBTQ people need justice, not mercy, from Pope Francis