Today I’m talking with Katie Lacz. She works for Women’s Ordination Conference, the United States branch of a worldwide movement to urge the Roman Catholic Church to reform and welcome women into ordained ministry.
We talk about her journey to becoming a person of faith who does justice, her journey with Jesuit Volunteer Corps, and how she tries to balance being a mom in the suburbs with being a writer, an activist, and a leader for change in the Catholic world.
Episode 28: Episode 28: Raising Kids for a Just World with Lydia Wylie-Kellermann – On a Mission
- Episode 28: Episode 28: Raising Kids for a Just World with Lydia Wylie-Kellermann
- Episode 27: Episode 27: Called to Priesthood with Anne Tropeano
- Episode 26: Episode 26: Discerning Deacons with Ellie Hidalgo
- Episode 25: Episode 25: Catholic Leadership with Kerry Robinson
- Episode 24: Episode 24: Justice & Community in Central America with Kate Carter