Today I’m talking with Katie Lacz. She works for Women’s Ordination Conference, the United States branch of a worldwide movement to urge the Roman Catholic Church to reform and welcome women into ordained ministry.
We talk about her journey to becoming a person of faith who does justice, her journey with Jesuit Volunteer Corps, and how she tries to balance being a mom in the suburbs with being a writer, an activist, and a leader for change in the Catholic world.
Episode 25: Episode 25: Catholic Leadership with Kerry Robinson – On a Mission
- Episode 25: Episode 25: Catholic Leadership with Kerry Robinson
- Episode 24: Episode 24: Justice & Community in Central America with Kate Carter
- Episode 23: Episode 23: A Wild and Precious Life with Emily Win
- Episode 22: Work, Motherhood, and Spirituality with Maureen Dunn Fetscher
- Episode 21: Episode 21: Radical Catholicism with Abby Rampone