Today I’m talking with Anna Mahony. She is an activist with Moms Demand Action and a mother of two. In our conversation we talk about the organization, which she calls just “Moms” and how setting gun violence activism as a priority in her life has focused her public advocacy.
We also talk about setting boundaries and being a leader in your own life. She has learned a lot about this. We talk about being a person of service and how her Catholic upbringing imbued a responsibility to give out of her own abundance. Listen in.
Episode 25: Episode 25: Catholic Leadership with Kerry Robinson – On a Mission
- Episode 25: Episode 25: Catholic Leadership with Kerry Robinson
- Episode 24: Episode 24: Justice & Community in Central America with Kate Carter
- Episode 23: Episode 23: A Wild and Precious Life with Emily Win
- Episode 22: Work, Motherhood, and Spirituality with Maureen Dunn Fetscher
- Episode 21: Episode 21: Radical Catholicism with Abby Rampone