Today I’m talking with Anna Mahony. She is an activist with Moms Demand Action and a mother of two. In our conversation we talk about the organization, which she calls just “Moms” and how setting gun violence activism as a priority in her life has focused her public advocacy.
We also talk about setting boundaries and being a leader in your own life. She has learned a lot about this. We talk about being a person of service and how her Catholic upbringing imbued a responsibility to give out of her own abundance. Listen in.
Episode 33: Episode 33: Preaching Hope with Kayla August – On a Mission
- Episode 33: Episode 33: Preaching Hope with Kayla August
- Episode 32: Episode 32: Catholic Climate Covenant with Anna Robertson
- Episode 31: Episode 31:: Priestess with Erin Duffy-Burke
- Episode 30: Episode 30: Modern Catholics with Maureen Day
- Episode 29: Episode 29: Beauty in Broken Places with Elizabeth Bowler